Get ready for the three-day weekend by stocking up here at Cinder! We have some mouth-watering cannabis-infused recipes and hot new flavors of Sungaze seltzers! So, make sure to party it up right this Labor Day and stop by Cinder for all the good stuff!
Cannabis-Infused Cheeseburger Recipe
It’s not a true Labor Day weekend celebration without whipping out the grill. That’s why we’re coming at you with a beginner-friendly cheeseburger recipe!
What You’ll Need:
(Makes 6 Burgers)
- 2lbs freshly ground chuck
- 6 Tbsp of Cannabis Butter
- Salt and pepper
- 6 burger buns
- 12 slices of American cheese
- Tomato slices
- Dill pickle slices
- Sliced onions
- In a large bowl, mix the ground chuck and cannabis butter until they are evenly combined
- Divide the chuck into 6 even portions
- Roll each of the 6 portions of chuck into balls and press flat into patties
- Preheat your pan to medium-high heat
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Season the patties with salt and pepper to your liking
- In your pan, sear each patty for a minute on either side, then transfer each patty onto a baking tray
- Place the tray of patties in the oven for 8 minutes for medium well burgers, or until they are cooked to your liking
- While your patties are in the oven, cut each of your buns in half
- Placing the flat half down, griddle your buns in the grease left from your patties in the pan.
- Once all of your buns are griddled, bring your patties out of the oven and put sliced cheese on each one
- Leave patties in the oven for another minute to melt the cheese
- Built your burger with tomato, pickles, onion, and condiments
Cannabis-Infused Potato Salad Recipe
You can’t have burgers without a side. So, why not double the fun and infuse some potato salad too?
What you’ll need:
- 6 large Yukon gold potatoes (peeled, cooked, & cubed)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1g syringe RSO
- 4 slices of bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Salt & pepper
- Combine 1 cup of mayonnaise with 1g syringe of RSO in a bowl, mix thoroughly
- Add in your potatoes, bacon, cheese, green onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Fold your ingredients in with a large spoon until they are evenly combined
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
- Garnish with extra toppings as desired & serve!
Don’t Forget Drinks!
You can’t have a BBQ without a cooler full of drinks! You don’t even have to like booze to keep your cooler stocked thanks to all of our cannabis-infused drink options. The perfect light, carbonated beverage for your barbecue this Labor Day Weekend is definitely going to be a case of cold refreshing Sun Gaze seltzers.
Sungaze Cannabis Company specializes in making fruited, cannabis-infused seltzers. Born from the collaborative minds of Bale Breaker Brewing Company and Painted Rooster Cannabis Company, these seltzers are not only delicious but tailored to give you just the right amount of chill.
Sungaze seltzers are the perfect pairing to an afternoon of grilling. Not only are they cold, refreshing, and delicious, but they’re also only 5mg CBD: 2.5mg THC per can. This means you can enjoy a few without having to worry about going overboard like you might with most 100mg drinks. These seltzers are perfectly dosed for sipping and enjoying on a hot Labor Day afternoon. The best part of it all? No hangover!
Want the classic Sungaze flavor experience? Then you’ll want to pick up a pack of their Lemon Ginger seltzer. This was the first flavor they ever dropped and the first flavor that hit our shelves not too long ago! These were a hit the moment they showed up in-store, and I personally haven’t been able to get enough since! This seltzer is made with real lemon and tastes like a sparkling lemonade with a kick of ginger.
This June Sungaze officially launched their second mouth-watering seltzer flavor, lime agave! This citrusy drink is made with all-natural ingredients and real lime purée. So, get the taste of a fresh margarita without the tequila hangover. Lastly, their newest flavor dropped at the beginning of this month, strawberry citrus! Get any of their three delicious seltzers in a 2 pack, 4 pack, or 6 pack here at Cinder!
Products listed are available at Cinder locations: Cinder North, 6010 N Division St, Spokane, Wa 99208; Cinder Downtown, 927 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201; and Cinder Valley, 1421 N Mullen Rd B, Spokane Valley, Wa 99206
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Which is to say, cannabis can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Furthermore, there may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. To sum up, keep out of the reach of children.