With the Superbowl coming up it’s time to get your head in the game. You need to be ready to set out a crowd-pleasing munchie spread for all your friends! Sure your average nuts and chips will get you by, but you really want to wow your friends and set up something special. That’s where we’ve got you covered. At Cinder, we offer the best selection of infused goodies sure to impress and de-stress all your friends at this year’s Superbowl party.
Sweet June’s Ranch Pretzels
Everybody loves a good bowl of salty pretzels on Superbowl Sunday. Why not kick it up a notch with Sweet June’s Ranch Pretzels? Set these out with the rest of your Superbowl spread and you’re sure to impress your guests. While you can surely enjoy this salty snack by itself, we suggest tossing it into a snack mix with other crunchy goods to take it to the next level. In addition, that’ll keep guests from going overboard as these bad boys pack in a whopping 10mg of THC per pretzel!
How to make a party-sized batch of snack mix with Sweet June’s Ranch Pretzels:
- 2 Bags of Sweet Junes Ranch Pretzels
- 3 Cups Corn Chex™ Cereal
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts
- 3 Cups Rice Chex™ Cereal
- 1 Cup garlic-flavor bagel chips (broken into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 Cups Wheat Chex™ Cereal
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips; set aside
- In a small microwavable bowl, add butter and microwave uncovered on High for about 40 seconds (or until melted)
- Add seasonings into the bowl of melted butter and stir
- Pour seasoned butter over cereal mixture
- Stir evenly until coated
- Microwave uncovered on High for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes
- Spread onto paper towels to cool
Get yourself some of Sweet Junes Ranch Pretzels today!
Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch Almonds
When it comes to Superbowl classics, no party is complete without a bowl of dip. Lucky for you, we have the perfect recipe! With Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch Almonds, you can whip up some dip that your guests will demand you have at your party every year from here on out.
How to make almond cheese dip with Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch Almonds:
- 1 pack Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch almonds, sliced (or chopped)
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mascarpone, salt, pepper, nutmeg, parmesan, and Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch Almonds and mix with a spoon
- Press mixture into a baking dish
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Serve with crackers and pita chips!
Get yourself some Sawtooth Chipotle Ranch Almonds today!
Swift’s Chocolate Covered Almonds
Not in the mood for salty snacks? No problem! With Swift’s Chocolate Covered Almonds, you’re sure to please everybody’s sweet tooth. These handcrafted treats combine the highest quality ingredients using bespoke recipes and embody the homemade roots of cannabis edibles. Plus, you can use them to make some tasty Superbowl popcorn!
How to make Superbowl popcorn with Swift’s Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 2 packs Swifts Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 12 ounces melted and tempered white chocolate
- 6 ounces melted colored chocolate (tip: use the colors of your favorite team!)
- Pipe white chocolate laces onto each Swifts Chocolate Covered Almond to make them look like footballs; set aside
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl
- Pour white chocolate over the top
- Quickly stir and toss to fully coat the popcorn
- Pour out onto the baking sheet
- Drizzle with colored confectionery coating
- Place chocolate almond footballs all around popcorn
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Remove from fridge and break into bite-size chunks
Get yourself some Swift’s Chocolate Covered Almonds today!
Swift’s Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts
Almonds aren’t the only chocolate-covered goodie Swift’s has to offer. They also sell delicious chocolate-covered hazelnuts. While these nuts are snack-able all on their own, we’ve got a recipe for some bomb chocolate hazelnut cookies that are sure to blow your guests away!
How to make chocolate-hazelnut chip cookies with Swift’s Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts:
- 1 pack of Swifts Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 sticks salted butter (room temp.)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside
- Chop Swifts Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts into small pieces
- In a small bowl, mix together chopped Swifts Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts and semisweet chocolate; set aside
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing and scraping after each addition
- At a low speed, beat in the flour mixture and then slowly fold in the mixed chocolate chips
- Scoop balls of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, about 3 inches apart
- Lightly flatten cookies with the palm of your hand
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown
- Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 1 minute and then remove them to cool completely
Get yourself some Swift’s Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts today!
Mojo Root Beer
Just like football, root beer floats are an All-American staple. That’s why we love Mojo Root Beer. While it is delicious all on its own, Mojo Root Beer makes some tasty root-beer floats that’ll have you floating during your Superbowl party. Pair it with your favorite ice cream to enjoy a classic treat with a twist.
How to make a root beer float with Mojo’s Root Beer:
- 1 Mojo Root Beer
- 2-4 scoops of your favorite vanilla icecream
- Fill your favorite mug with 2-4 scoops of ice cream
- Pour Mojo Root Beer over the top
Get yourself some Mojo Root Beer today!
Want these munchies but don’t want to miss the game? Save time and skip the line with our online ordering!
Products listed are available at Cinder locations: Cinder North, 6010 N Division St, Spokane, Wa 99208; Cinder Downtown, 927 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201; and Cinder Valley, 1421 N Mullen Rd B, Spokane Valley, Wa 99206
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Which is to say, cannabis can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Furthermore, there may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. To sum up, keep out of the reach of children.