2 (Mid-sized grow areas ranging from 2,000 to 10,000 square feet)
They are currently using half their space and are almost finished building their second story. Eventually, the second story will be a mirror of the first floor. Once finished, they will be using 75% of their space. They currently operate like a Tier 1.
To keep the facility free of unwanted pests, they keep it clean. If there is a problem with specific plants, they can quarantine them to save the rest of the room. That said, Lilac City Gardens never sprays any pesticides during flower. Although, in the winter, they do use sulfur and neem oil when needed.
Roots Organics from Oregon, made of 70% soil and 30% cocoa.
Heavy 16 (synthetic & vegetable-based), Terpenator (potassium and other natural compounds), Great White (Mycorrhizal fungi, Trichoderma fungi, plant vitamins, and beneficial bacteria).
Each plant, strain, and room has a different program. By picking up the plant and checking the weight, they can gauge how much to water and feed it. They feed and water based on the plants specific needs. All plant are hand-watered.
One or two clones off each Mother plant. From clone, they spend around six weeks in veg. The veg room temperature is 40% humidity and 77 degrees F.
They harvest large branches big enough to give the buds still a proper cure. They wet trim into workable sizes. Branches hang dry for seven to ten days and are then put into c-vault containers and burped every day. Everything is hand-trimmed.
Flower, Concentrates (Blue Roots), Prerolls
Being medical growers before I502, they are already set up with some genetics and got many from other friends in the industry. They also do a lot of in-house breeding from seed.
- Local to the Spokane area.
- Lilac City Gardens is the seventh licensed indoor cannabis farm in Washinton state.
- Small batch and artisanal grow operation.
- Everything is done by hand by a small group of hardworking folks.
- Lilac City Gardens is a clean facility with very minimal pesticide use.
- Products listed are available at Cinder locations: Cinder North, 6010 N Division St, Spokane, Wa 99208; Cinder Downtown, 927 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201; and Cinder Valley, 1421 N Mullen Rd B, Spokane Valley, Wa 99206
- This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Which is to say, cannabis can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Furthermore, there may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. To sum up, keep out of the reach of children.