On March 17, 2020, the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board announced changes to marijuana regulations. These changes allowed for the execution of curbside marijuana pickup. Implementing curbside pickup will help slow the spread of COVID-19 as it will limit the amount of people that are coming in and out of cannabis dispensaries.
All three Cinder locations have started its curbside pickup service and it is super easy to use. Hours for pickup will be every day between 8AM and 7PM. There are just a few simple steps.
1. Order online through Leafly. We will send you a text when your order is ready.
2. Drive to the store and park outside in one of our curbside marked locations.
3. Once at the store, call and let us know that you are ready for pickup.
4. A budtender will come meet you outside with the receipt and confirm that we have the right products.
5. You will pay cash and your budtender will return to the store for a minute to bring back your change and your product.
6. We’ll put it in your trunk and you are good to go!
Ordering online or opting for curbside pickup gives our customers “front of the line” access. Once the customer is ready to pickup, the next available budtender will be able to help you out the rest of the way.
Products listed are available at Cinder locations: Cinder North, 6010 N Division St, Spokane, Wa 99208; Cinder Downtown, 927 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99201; and Cinder Valley, 1421 N Mullen Rd B, Spokane Valley, Wa 99206
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Which is to say, cannabis can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Therefore, do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Furthermore, there may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. To sum up, keep out of the reach of children.